We, XR Universities, declare ourselves in rebellion.
We rebel against our universities’ and governments’ failure to adequately act and teach the truths about the ecological and climate crisis.
We rebel against the entrenched educational systems, institutional ideologies and power structures that underpin the climate emergency.
We rebel against the privileged access to knowledge and its production.
We rebel with non-violence and education.
Our Latest Blog Posts:
- Oxford University Students Occupy College in Climate Protest
- Critiques of Extinction Rebellion are vital – they help those working to make the movement intersectional
- University of Manchester climate occupation a success- Fossil free Manchester statement.
- Register to Vote and help save the climate
- Inside the People and Planet’s Occupation of the University of Manchester